Saturday, October 11, 2014

www.puppymatch.com

Angel
I am an athletic, red head.  I like to hike, take long walks and enjoy all
 aspects of nature. I am very friendly with a big heart! 
If you share my interests, I’d like to meet you!

Copper
I am a well mannered gentleman who knows how to treat and respect a lady. I enjoy
 cuddling and will always  walk by your side.  I'm now ready to start the next chapter
in my life and hoping to find someone to help me write it.

Houdini
I am imaginative, creative and very loyal.  I enjoy runs on the beach and
good conversation. I  enjoy hanging out with family and friends. 
Let me know if I am your kind of guy.
 

Merlin
I have a lot of energy and like to be spontaneous but I can also be serious and have a
tender heart. Looking for someone who will appreciate my giving nature and wants
 to enjoy each day and not rush through life.

Penn
I am an old school guy with old school values.  I am not too complicated. 
I like to lay outside and look up at the stars.  I am looking for my soul mate
so I hope our paths cross soon.

Teller
I am a quirky and fun loving girl!  Always the life of the party
but like to keep life simple.  Live, Love and Laugh....that is my motto!
 If you are easy going and fun, let's connect!

1 comment: